Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Jennifer Lopez in “Mommy Mode”

Jennifer Lopez and husband Marc Anthony are still working on caring for their newborn twins together. Anthony reveals that they haven’t hired a nanny so all baby duty is up to them. “It’s just us, man. We’re figuring it out and having a great time. She expects me to help and she makes no bones about it. I get the late shift. I get literally from 10 on because we don’t have a nanny. It’s just me and Jennifer figuring it out. From 10 p.m. to 8 a.m., that’s my shift,” he said.

“She’s such an amazing mom and I’m so proud of her,” added the singer. “She’s such a gem to watch.”
Max and Emme were born February 22 and are the first children for the couple. Anthony, 39, adds that Lopez, 38, is ready to get back to work and already has three movies lined up.

news source : http://www.transworldnews.com/

No comments: