Thursday, July 31, 2008

I'm no sex symbol says Jennifer Lopez

JENNIFER Lopez, who has arguably the most famous backside in the world, says it is hilarious that men still find her sexy. "I should be so lucky to be called a sex symbol! Seriously, it's hilarious and I always laugh at those comments. I really don't see myself as one," she says. The Jenny From The Block hitmaker and Wedding Planner actress is now 39 and gave birth to her first children, Max and Emme, in February this year.

J-Lo, who splurged $50,000 on a home gym in her New York mansion to help her lose weight after gaining almost 23kg (50lbs) during her pregnancy, also now puts her husband Marc Anthony and children before her singing and movie careers.
Born in Puerto Rico, the star has recorded seven albums and appeared in more than 20 movies, making her the richest person of Latin American descent in Hollywood.

"My priorities are all different now. At one point in my life, I was the main focus and my career was the most important thing, but not now. Marc and the babies are my priority now.
"Now my happiness resides in having the choice to reside with my babies and that is absolutely beautiful. I know most mothers would feel and say the same thing but it's just fantastic."

news source : http://www.news.com.au/

No comments: