Saturday, November 22, 2008

Jennifer Lopez: 'I'd Rather be at Home With my Babies'


Jennifer Lopez hates being away from her children.

The singer - who gave birth to twins Max and Emme earlier this year - is finding life as a working mom hard because she wants to spend every waking - and sleeping hour - with her babies.

She says, "I just wish I could be in two places at once.

"I would rather be at home constantly with my babies if I could be."

It was recently claimed that Lopez - who is married to fellow singer Marc Anthony - was planning to have more children.

A source said, "They were advised to wait six months after she gave birth. They listened to their doctor's advice, but now they're trying to make one more baby.

"Jennifer can't believe how much she loves motherhood. Of course, she always knew she wanted to be a mom one day, but she wasn't quite prepared for the overwhelming joy these children have given her or how it's really cemented her relationship with Marc. She would love a full house!"

Source:http://www.showbizspy.com/showbiz/11182008/

No comments: